Thursday, February 20, 2020

Aloha and Welcome!

Aloha, and welcome to my blog!  My name is Tammy, and I am blessed to call this beautiful island paradise of Maui my home. The purpose of writing this blog is to share all the wonderful things about Maui with you.  I love writing about things that are healthy and/or farm-related; things that support the local community and things that promote local businesses; sharing hidden gems and great finds, or finding ways to connect with other across our island community. If you have a blog topic or location suggestion, please feel free to leave it in the comments. Mahalo!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome. Ready to read your posts.

    Trying to document IE practice in Top Global Engineering Companies. #AtoZChallenge April Writing
    Industrial Engineering Practice in Top Global Manufacturing Companies - Top 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops...no posts? Hope you are all right...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good idea for a blog. I'm glad you signed up for the A to Z Challenge. I'm sorry you didn't get to post. I hope you and yours are doing okay during this difficult time.

    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
  4. again we all hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha and Welcome!

Aloha, and welcome to my blog!  My name is Tammy, and I am blessed to call this beautiful island paradise of Maui my home. The purpose of w...